Friday, December 11, 2009

Ordination Celebration cont'd


I About 2 years ago I wrote a song for the newly commissioned pastors at Hesston College. It's really for all pastors. It's called, "The Pastor's Song". Great shot of Tammy, Spencer & Hallie looking on.

The Worship Team singing the Bellwood theme song - "The Way"

It was a blessing to have so many celebrate with us from Milford, Hesston and Kidron.


Dave Greiser was my mentor and is a big baseball fan - so I got him an autographed baseball that said "Thanks for coaching me - signed, Dave Miller". I think he liked it.

Special thanks to Jan Beckler for taking all of these great shots and using her S.H.A.P.E.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great pictures of an awesome day. All the stories combine to make me sure of this - God brought you to Bellwood. Praise be to God.