Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You are God's Masterpiece

This is the video I showed on Sunday. It brings tears to my eyes every time because it reminds me of the pain there is when God chisels away the pieces that don't look like Christ. A part of my old self dies; but it also reminds me of the great love God has for me by doing this. He chips away, one piece at a time which is a great act of patience on His part. Philippians 1:6 says that "He who began this good work in you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ". I often resist the handiwork that God wants to do. Sometimes I want to cry out, "That's good enough. You can stop now". But I am not the artist. I am not the potter. I am only the canvas or piece of clay and I don't get to make that call.

I pray to see every opportunity or encounter with someone as God's brush strokes over me. Watch this and enjoy - over & over again...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOIBnExlrw

No comments: